Help make the 2022 NASPA Annual Conference a huge success by serving your association as a volunteer!
Each year the NASPA Annual Conference runs on the hard work and dedication of the hundreds of individuals who volunteer their time and energy.
All volunteers will receive bonus NASPA Challenge points during the event which enable you to earn prizes!
Deadline to Sign-up: Friday, March 18.
We really appreciate your time - we couldn't do it without you!
Below is a list of volunteer opportunities available for conference attendees.
Please note, the conference schedule is listed in Eastern Time.
- Registration Desk Support - shifts available Saturday, March 19-Monday, March 21
- General Session Greeter and Seating Assistance - shifts available Sunday, March 20-Wednesday, March 23
- Extended Learning Sessions - shifts available Monday, March 21-Tuesday, March 22
- Engagement Lounge Greeter - shifts available Monday, March 21-Tuesday, March 22
- Special Events - shifts available Tuesday, March 22
Most shifts are 2-3 hours long, with training provided onsite. Please check-in for your shift at the Volunteer Check-in Desk, located in the Baltimore Convention Center Pratt Street Lobby.