Get Connected For #NASPA22
2022 NASPA Annual Awards Livestream
Please come back soon! The stream will begin at 3:00 PM ET.
Each year, NASPA honors prominent higher education and student affairs leaders, programs, and initiatives for contributions and impact on the field. NASPA members are encouraged to nominate outstanding colleagues and stellar programs at the international, national, and regional levels for consideration as an award recipient in a NASPA award program.
Use the My NASPA App
Ready to log in to the My NASPA app and start building your schedule for the 2022 NASPA Annual Conference? As a reminder, this will serve as your virtual program book for the event. We will not have printed program books.
To enjoy the full conference experience, we recommend that you also download the My NASPA Apple or My NASPA Android app on your mobile device.
If you already have a My NASPA app account:
- Open the My NASPA app
- Ensure you log into the app using the email address you used to register for the conference. You must use this email address initially to get access to 2022 NASPA Annual Conference on the app.
- On the main Events page, select the 2022 NASPA Annual Conference
- Create a password for first-time users. If you have previously logged into the My NASPA app, use the password you created
If this is your first time using the My NASPA app:
- In your App store, search for and download the “My NASPA” app for iPhone or Android
- After the app is installed and launched, enter the email address you used to register for #NASPA22 where prompted. You must use this email address to get access to the app.
- Allow the My NASPA app to send you push notifications
- On the main Events page, search for and select the 2022 NASPA Annual Conference
- Create a password for first-time users. If you have previously logged into the My NASPA app, use the password you created.
Use the browser version of the My NASPA App:
You can click here to access the NASPA Annual Conference app via your internet browser. You will then be prompted to input the email address you used to register for the conference to log in.
Health Pass by CLEAR
As part of our commitment to safety at the 2022 NASPA Annual Conference, all attendees must provide vaccination documentation or a PCR negative test no more than 72-hours before arriving in Baltimore. NASPA will use Health Pass by CLEAR, which provides secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. Complete your health screening with Health Pass by CLEAR ahead of time for expedited check-in and entry!
For the most efficient entry possible, every attendee should complete their COVID-19 pre-screening with CLEAR at least 48 hours before the NASPA Annual Conference.
Follow these steps to set up your Health Pass by CLEAR:
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Tap “Have a code?” and enter the following: EFATTENDEE207.
- Follow the prompts on the next screen to provide your vaccination or testing information.
- Tap “Enroll or verify you're in CLEAR” to create or access your CLEAR member account.
- Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test results.
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
- You will need to return to the app, open your health pass, and show your verified status in order to gain entry into the Baltimore Convention Center.
Join the #NASPA22 Discord Community
How Do I Join Discord?
To join the #NASPA22 Discord Community, follow these instructions:
- Click this link to launch Discord and join our community.
Discord is available via desktop or mobile internet browser as well as a desktop or mobile app. The Discord app is available for download on the Discord.com website and for mobile on the Apple or Android store.
- Sign in or create an account.
If you already have a Discord account and are logged in, you should be taken directly to our community.
If you have an account already but aren't logged in, just sign in and you should be directed to our community.
If you don't have an account yet, the Discord site will walk you through your Discord account creation then direct you to our community.
- Authenticate your account in our community.
- Go to the #authenticate channel.
- Enter the following text to authenticate your account—
[first name] [4-digit #NASPA22 registration ID]
See below for examples of what to do/not to do —
!register Kevin 1234
Don't do any of these:
!Register Kevin 1234