NASPA has many communities and groups that tailor your NASPA experience to your interests, professional level, and institutional type. Constituent Groups focus on a specific content area.
Constituent Group Sponsored Sessions are 50-minute general interest sessions that are selected for sponsorship by a NASPA Constituent Group. If selected, your session will be highlighted as part of the Constituent Group’s programming at the 2024 NASPA Annual Conference. You do not need to be a member of a Constituent Group to submit a program for their review.
Programs will be considered by the following groups:
- Knowledge Communities
- AVP Steering Committee
- Center for First-generation Student Success
- Center for Women
- Chief of Staff Advisory Group
- Community Colleges Division
- Faculty Council
- Financial Literacy and Well-being Advisory Committee
- Global Division
- Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Division
- Mid-level Administrators Steering Committee
- New Professionals and Graduate Students Steering Committee
- Professional Standards Division
- Public Policy Division
- Small Colleges & Universities Division
Constituent Group reviewers will review programs submitted for sponsorship. If your program is not selected for sponsorship, it will also be considered as a regular General Interest Session.