Professional development is the core of the NASPA Annual Conference, but the full conference experience includes engagement with the NASPA community beyond educational sessions. The 2024 Conference Leadership Committee is planning engagement opportunities that will build on the learning that will take place in sessions, creating spaces for networking, community building, and fun!
Engagement in the NASPA Annual Conference looks different for every attendee. Here are some of the ways you can expect to engage in the conference:
- Sign up to be a conference volunteer
- Participate in a community service project
- Learn about the local Indigenous communities in Seattle
- Connect with a NASPA Knowledge Community, Division, or Group
- Attend special programs and events designed specifically for your professional level
- Explore the Exhibit Hall
- Join in on daily wellness activities
Check back frequently for more information about how to engage leading up to the conference, during the conference, and throughout the whole year. We are excited to connect with you at #NASPA24!