Presenter Training, Resources, and Support
Presenter resource guides and information about how to access your session were sent to all virtual presenters on Wednesday, March 16 and Thursday, March 17. Please check your spam if you did not receive it. You can also visit us at our Help Desk.
Want to connect with your fellow virtual and Baltimore presenters? Join the #NASPA22 Discord Community! To learn more about how to access the platform, visit our Get Connected page.
Once you're in the #NASPA22 Discord Community, you can join the Virtual Presenters or Baltimore Presenters channels.
The program submission and presenter portal is your one-stop-shop for information and resources regarding your presentation. Log into your personalized portal at any time using your NASPA credentials to access important information about your session.
The portal contains important details like:
- Program status
- Session date and time (all times are listed in Eastern Time)
- Session format type (in-person or virtual)
- Peer review comments
- How to update your program
Presenters should bookmark this page and check it often as your primary resource for presenter information. A list of upcoming deadlines, important links, and other information you need for your presentation will always be available in the portal.
Finding Your Program Details
Please follow these steps to access your program details:
- Log in to the portal using your NASPA credentials.
- Scroll past the text at the top and find your session title. If you submitted multiple programs, they will appear in a list.
- You will see your program status under the title.
- Click the green “Program Confirmation” button to view your program's scheduled date, time, and venue, and additional details from the Conference Leadership Committee.
Need to make a last minute update to your program? Please let us know as soon as possible through this form.
Access materials from past Annual Conferences whenever and wherever thanks to the Presentation Archive. Immediately following events, presenters will begin to upload their slides, presentations, and more.
Access the Presentation Archive