The VPSA Initiatives Subcommittee of the Conference Leadership Committee has been hard at work developing relevant and engaging educational and networking opportunities for VPSAs attending the 2024 NASPA Annual Conference. You won't want to miss this year's event!
VPSAs can expect these offerings and much more in Seattle in March:
- The traditional, full-day NASPA Vice Presidents for Student Affairs Institute. Registration is required for this VPSA-exclusive pre-conference offering.
- VPSAs attending the NASPA Annual Conference for the first time, or seasoned attendees who are attending the conference for the first time as a VPSA, should plan to attend the peer-guided session Navigating the NASPA Annual Conference as a VPSA for the insider scoop on how to get the most out of their conference experiences.
- Connect with peers at like institutional types during the informal but facilitated Institutional Type VPSA Roundtables.
- On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of the conference, VPSAs will have the chance to engage informally with one another during the topic-specific VPSA Colleague Conversations. We’ll share the determined topics here as the conference approaches.
- The ever-popular VPSA and Voting Delegate Reception provides a great opportunity to step away from your busy conference schedule to network with your fellow VPSAs.
Throughout the conference, VPSAs will have the chance to visit the private VPSA Lounge to connect with peers, share ideas and information, or just relax.